Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Need a kick to get out the door

Been thinking about running all day, going to try and do some interval training. Its so cold outside though it would be much easier to sit in the house and watch the hockey on TV. I am DVRing all the olympics so i can watch it later, but I hate getting behind and watching knowing that Canada is going to win or worse than that, not winning. Bobbi has gone to a dinner for work so as soon as she gets home I will get out and run. Need to get ready for the high point half marathon on March 20th. I feel like I have lost all of my endurance that I worked on for the 10k in January that I did by being so lazy the last 3 weeks. I hope it will come back quickly. Its hard to get out when its below freezing. Have you ever read a blog where someone was as all over the place as this?

No comments:

Post a Comment