Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

mtn biking

Well I didn't do anything yesterday. Helped a friend move, but thats not an excuse I guess. I know my excuse, I stayed up late watching Olympic curling. The Canadian women had a very close game with Denmark but in the end came out on top winning by 1. I never thought I would enjoy curling, but it actually is quite good. Went out mountain biking at country park today. They have some really good trails there. Very challenging. I had a lot of fun, but now my back is sore. Note to self -work on core-. Also, I sold my truck so now I have no choice but to ride my bike to work until I get the other one I bought fixed. So at least I will get 5 days straight of riding in. Its only 6 miles one way but I always try to break my time record each time so I end up going full out for that time. So I hope it doesn't rain. Hockey on, GO CANADA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment